We are excited to announce Racing Club is back with its 5th venture, bigger and better than ever, with a mixture of 19 professionally hand-picked colts and fillies from this year’s Inglis and Magic Millions Yearling Sales, by leading sire’s such as Bull Point, Capitalist, Flying Artie, Pierro, Press Statement, Pride of Dubai, Rubick, Russian Revolution, Shalaa, Smart Missile, Star Turn, Trapeze Artist, Vancouver, Written Tycoon and Zoustar. The highest value of some of these horses range between $240,000 and $330,000. Racing Club No 5 Ltd purchased multiple shares in 19 ready to race thoroughbreds.
We engaged with the best of the best when selecting these horses who were personally inspected by our trainers and our astute bloodstock agent, Sheamus Mills
Racing Club No 5 will be the ‘club of all clubs’. We have a new and improved formula to get horses to the races quicker and give our owners the best chance of getting to the big race days such as the Melbourne Cup, Everest, Cox Plate, Golden Slipper and various Group 1 race meets. This club will take us to the next level.
They will be trained by stakes performing trainers such as Ciaron Maher & David Eustace (VIC/NSW), Gai Waterhouse & Adrian Bott (NSW/VIC), Annabel Neasham (NSW/QLD), Peter Moody (VIC), Mick Price & Michael Kent Jr (VIC), Gerald Ryan & Sterling Alexiou (NSW), Nathan Doyle (NSW), Ryan Balfour (SA) and Luke Fernie (WA).
Get involved today as these horses are getting ready to race. NO WAITING! Here is a taste of what you can expect to receive as progress reports.
* Cheerful Legend (4YO tried gelding) – “already has good form and is not far from getting back to the track and earning more prize money. Resumes training on the 31.10.22. He’s an absolute cracker. Only beaten by 1.8L to Lightsaber in the Group 2 VRC Sires Produce. Will be competitive in Saturday city class races and Midway Handicaps worth $150,000 every Saturday” – Nathan Doyle.
* Agave (Rubick x One More Tequila filly) – “trialled really well (11th October 2022) and has had a great preparation. Did everything asked of her. Really pleased with her” – Peter Moody
* Up And Comer (Press Statement x Late Bloomer Filly) – “I love this filly. Big strong, beautiful style of filly, moves well. She’s so natural and wants to get on with the job. She’s is in good order” – Annabel Neasham
* Flying Artie x Sadler’s Wish Filly – “looks really well, in good condition and well educated. She is a tough filly that really uses herself well when in motion. Her regular rider continues to praise her and we couldn’t be happier with her condition” – Ciaron Maher
* Zoustar x Meadow Filly – “on Tuesday morning she completed three quarter pace work over 600 metres on the poly track alongside stablemate Grunt/Argentinian Gold ‘20. Ridden by work rider Deepu Shanker, she clocked 14.3 seconds over the final 200 metres and Deepu said she’s still quite new and she has a bit of a look at things, but she was still nicely on the bridle to the line. We are pleased with your filly, and she is improving with each passing day” – Gai Waterhouse & Adrian Bott.
The one-off share price is $1,995 per share with 1000 shares available. NO MORE TO PAY EVER! You can also take advantage of our 4 Month Payment Plan with $399 payable upfront and 4 equal monthly instalments of $399 until the share is paid in full (this is for 1 share).
As loyal shareholders, we are giving you the first opportunity to secure your share/s. Simply click on this link www.racingclub.net.au to download a copy of the Prospectus to complete and return the Application and Payment Method forms to Carol Walsh via email email@example.com. To secure your share, click this link Buy Share Now to make payment via our online, Buy Share Now. If you are unable to access the Prospectus, please call Carol on 1800 687 066 or 0416 659 944 to assist you further. If your call is missed, please leave a message with your name and contact number and short message that you are enquiring about Racing Club No 5, and we will get back to you. We anticipate that 250 shares will be sold within the month of November, so get in quick so you don’t miss out!
The Prospectus will include answers to any questions you may have relating to the terms and conditions of the Company including the period of time the Company will run for and copies of the pedigree pages etc.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.